Forcepoint N2000 Series
Forcepoint NFGW 2100 Series appliances offer modular connectivity and security, as well as the performance needed for small data centers and medium-sized central networks. With the available option for 10 10-Gigabit Ethernet ports and up to 4 40-Gigabit Ethernet ports, the 2100 series can be used in mixed clusters of as many as 16 devices to deliver unrivaled high availability and fast access for IPsec VPNs. Forcepoint NGFWs provide multiple layers of security using built-in IPS with anti-evasion defenses, accelerated encrypted inspection, file scanning, exploit detection, mission-critical application proxies and more. Forcepoint's cloud-assisted advanced malware detection (sandboxing) and dynamic URL filtering can be enabled in moments. Forcepoint's CASB, Web, Email and DLP Security serve as ideal complements for the ultimate level of protection.
Key Selling Points
- 1U rack-mounted design
- Efficient use of space and power
- Gigabit Ethernet and modular interfaces
- High performance connectivity
- Active-active, mixed clustering
- High availability with higher performance and reuse of older devices
- Multi-Link network clustering of broadband & leased lines
- High availability with higher performance and lower costs
- Built-in VPN, IPS, NGFW, and encrypted traffic control
- Sidewinder mission-critical application proxies
- Robust security for highly sensitive application servers
- URL filtering and advanced malware detection options
- Consolidated security powered from the cloud
Insight # N2105-X-XX00-N Mfr. # N2105-X-XX00-N UNSPSC: 43222501฿1.00
Built-in VPN and encrypted traffic control
Fast, efficient security that doesn't require extra licenses or consoles.
Sidewinder mission-critical application proxies
Robust security for highly sensitive application servers.
Insight # N2101-0-XX00-X-N Mfr. # N2101-0-XX00-X-N UNSPSC: 43222501฿1.00